LANDSCAPES OF THE MIND LIKE THE SONG OF A BIRD GO FORTH INTO THE WORLD

a life full of art

A number of years ago, I bought a jar of Flight Cream and rubbed it on my face. In all it has been an adventure, this flight of mine, a never ending pleasure where I see art and beauty in all of the moments of my life, well, almost all of the moments, I wish you could have some flight cream, too. They stopped making it, you know.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Struck By Lightening

Being without.

Power, a computer, my usual sensibilities, and knowing inside that it is time, time for a change, that
is what is what.

Unable to complete or even begin new beginnings, now that would be a problem, for sure.

Tabula Rasa is what I say when it is time to say Tabula Rasa.

A time to catch my breath, literally is what I have been taking. Breath.

A song in my heart lingers for a moment and that turns into days of mingling within the flowers and trees, children and bees. It is time, now.

Hello everyone, I have missed you.

xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Every day I listen to the birds!
    I love what they have to tell me!!
    There is a bird that brings me special messages.
    This is a (white) pigeon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete