LANDSCAPES OF THE MIND LIKE THE SONG OF A BIRD GO FORTH INTO THE WORLD

a life full of art

A number of years ago, I bought a jar of Flight Cream and rubbed it on my face. In all it has been an adventure, this flight of mine, a never ending pleasure where I see art and beauty in all of the moments of my life, well, almost all of the moments, I wish you could have some flight cream, too. They stopped making it, you know.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Wish I Had A Tail

A bird   S A  N C T U A R Y is a safe spot where you can pull up a log and sit down to hear the message of this moment. I can not sing but I can whistle, a little bit. I try to let the birds know me as I know them.  I communicate without words like my crazy baby kitty does with the flick of his tail.
I wish I had a tail. I wish I could sing like the redbird sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment