LANDSCAPES OF THE MIND LIKE THE SONG OF A BIRD GO FORTH INTO THE WORLD

a life full of art

A number of years ago, I bought a jar of Flight Cream and rubbed it on my face. In all it has been an adventure, this flight of mine, a never ending pleasure where I see art and beauty in all of the moments of my life, well, almost all of the moments, I wish you could have some flight cream, too. They stopped making it, you know.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

An Answer


OK? In answer to a question:


What does a mature artist say?
Imagine
Imagined
So, if I shared my hearts desire
First, I would have to KNOW what that might be.

I secretly envisioned myself working with sounds
And visual clues
Not telling a whole story.

Usually, I just work to see what it has to tell me
Exactly what is that hearts desire?

I have a burning desire to use words
But, the habit of not editing myself
Before I think through something
Gets me into tremendous trouble
Sometimes.

I need to warn people who come across
This path of mine
That I never mean any harm
It is all just an experiment

I do not think life is really real, anyways.

I think about this a lot.

An illusion of reality is the reality

I wonder and wander, amazed at this world my mind creates

I am the mind of God (and so are you)

In this sense, that this is just a dream, of sorts.

Now, it is all about birds
Everywhere I turn
It is all about birds
This is all I can see or hear or notice
So, I ask myself
Just what is it about birds?
What do I have to say or not say
About birds?




No comments:

Post a Comment